Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year=No More Bottles!

So this week we took away the bottle! I had been thinking about doing it for a while and I finally decided to because she learned how to push the nipples down into the bottle and it would spill milk every where and this week she also learned how to unscrew the lids....so we are done! Its only been 2 days but thus far she hasn't even acted like she knew it was gone!
Right after Christmas we left to Spokane to go to our friend Staci's wedding. Andy couldn't come so it was just me and Joie and we had a blast!Joie carried around my make up bag the entire time we were in Spokane. She would cry if we didn't let her take her "purse" everywhere we went.We just had SO much fun on the plane! No body sat next to us so Joie got her very own big girl seatJoie had fun playing with her corn popper and wearing her cute new outfit from Great Grandma Betsy!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! That is awesome! I miss you guys! Hey for Joie's birthday did you have a theme or just cake and presents??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of her on the plane is my favorite! I miss her so much. She looks just like you Court! Also, her new outfit from Grandma Sleight is adorable.

    ReplyDelete