Sunday, January 24, 2010

AIR SUPPLY!!



I must say that as of this weekend I can now check off one of my life goals....I attended an air supply concert!  I am aware that many of my dear friends (who happen to be my age) may not be familiar with air supply since they are a late 70's early 80's group but my parents raised me right and made sure I was familiar with some of the best love ballads ever written!  My amazing husband took me to see them in Wendover...yes I know how ghetto that is....but it was AWESOME!!  This weekend we also took Joie sledding for the first time.....she is certainly my daughter because she hated it.  I think she just hated it because she was so tired but I like to think she just takes after me!



2 comments:

  1. I"m so glad that you commented on my blog because I totally forgot that you had one! Yay! Joie is adorable and I loved the black mascara pictures! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pic of you two! Andrew's shirt is awesome, by the way. I wish Jared had the same one.

    ReplyDelete