Friday, January 15, 2010

Joie, you look so pretty!



Yesterday I was on the phone with my mom and I was getting ready.  I stepped out of the bathroom for a moment to grab a diet coke and when I came back I found Joie, who has learned how to unscrew the top of everything, putting black mascara on like it was lipstick.  I absolutely can't stand when kids have messy faces so I said "Mom, I have to go!  Joie is putting mascara all over her face".  So my wonderful mother said, "STOP! Go get your camera, you will like having pictures of stuff like this later on".  Thanks Momma!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! ha This is hilarious! She will appreciate these when she is older. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You mom is sooo right! I wish I had gotten pictures of Sally with maxi pads on her feet instead of shoes a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete