Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Berkeley Girl

Well I meant to do a 6 month post for Berkeley and I got busy and now here we are and girlfriend is almost 8 months old.  Woops!  Better late then never I guess.

Berkeley is doing SO wonderful.  She is an absolute joy!  She is now crawling, pulling up to standing, waving, clapping, giving kisses, and sleeping through the night (most of the time).  She is such a sweet baby girl.  She is so content and happy.  She ADORES little kids.  She will give smiles to pretty much everyone but when any kids get close to her, especially her big sister, she just laughs and laughs.  This is typically her reaction to dogs as well.  When Joie was a baby we had a more strict schedule and I pretty much always made it home so Joie could take her naps at a certain time of day but since I now have a 3 year old my life can't really revolve around Berkeley's nap schedule.  This little girl is SO  good about being flexible.  She is perfectly happy to take a nap in the car while we run errands, in the stroller if we are out and about, sometimes I can still even get her to fall asleep in my arms at church, and yesterday she even fell asleep in the wagon while I was bringing groceries up to our apartment.   She is a MAJOR mommy's girl, however, her favorite person is still Joie.  If Joie is in the room she doesn't even care about anyone else.  I love this little girl so much and I am SO glad that I am her mommy!  The girls are about to have well child check ups so stay tuned for Berkeley's weight.  Last time she was weighed she was 16 lbs but I'm willing to bet it is a little more now.  As you can see, girlfriend is chunky!!



Can you ever have too many naked bath pictures?? I think not!


I told you this girl will sleep anywhere.  This was at Disneyland.



While I was at work the other night Andrew put a bunch of the girls toys in the wagon then let them play in it. He snapped this picture and when I saw it I thought Berkeley and Joie looked so much a like!!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are the cutest things ever! I love your blog! Keep your posts coming. I love to read about how things are going!

    ReplyDelete