Saturday, March 26, 2011

Berkeley's Blessing Day

Andrew's brother Bob and his wife Erika had their second baby about 3 weeks before we had Berkeley.  We decided it would be really fun to organize something and have their baby blessings done together.  Today we had a small ceremony with just family and a few very close friends.  It was so sweet and wonderful.  Both of the babies did awesome and looked so adorable!  It was just one of those experiences where I was simply overwhelmed by how many wonderful people we have in our lives who love us and who love our kiddos.


please excuse my scary squinting face.  It was very very bright out



I can't lie, we have some pretty awesome friends.



Proud Dads


The main attractions...so cute!

Love this little girl

I just love how sweet and innocent she looks :)

It was such a great day.  By the time we got home both of the kids DESPERATELY  needed naps but I really want to take some good ones of both of them so hopefully I will have some more to post later!

5 comments:

  1. It was perfect Court. Both babies looked stunning. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an angel!

    Those boys kill me, as I know they have changed and matured over the years they are still the same! haha In a good way! If that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish we could've been there! berkeley looks DARLING!! so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. man i look good! i mean we. and the babies too i suppose.

    ReplyDelete