Friday, April 1, 2011

Another Courtney Low favorite

Alright peeps, does anybody else HATE plastic wrap??  Maybe it is just me but I don't even think it sticks to anything but its self.  Unfortunately, it is basically the only thing you can use to cover things you are putting in the fridge.  Well one day my best friend Whitney introduced me to Glad Press'n Seal plastic wrap...and that day may go down in history as one of the best in my life.  It sticks to everything!  It makes me so excited that I find myself looking for ways to use it.  It is pretty affordable too and I think wal mart has a generic brand of this same product as well, but I could be mistaken.  Go buy this now and thank me later!  It has become a must have in our house!


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you!!!

    I just have to say...your girls are gorgeous!! YOu have a stunningly beautiful family! Congrats on the new little one. And I'm still embarrassed that I touched your belly at WalMart.

    ReplyDelete