Monday, March 7, 2011

Sisterly Love



Joie has found a new favorite toy to play with.  I was so nervous that when I brought home the baby she would be insanely jealous but she hasn't been at all.  She is the sweetest big sister and she always wants to hug and kiss the baby.  Berkeley hates having her diaper changed and every time I change her Joie stands next to her and holds her hand and says "It's ok baby Berkeley" and kisses her until I'm done and the baby stops crying.  It's pretty adorable how much she loves her sister.

3 comments:

  1. They are adorable. I was scared to bring home matthew too but Bailey has been awesome too. Gotta love siblings who really love each other. It's just so sweet!

    P.S. I tried those magic erasers and they have worked magic. Our glider had made huge black marks on Bailey's walls from hitting it when I rocker her. Since I moved it for matthew, bailey had these huge black marks on the wall. Since I knew it was paint rubbed off onto paint I thought nothing would do the trick unless i painted over it. But before I did that I thought I'd give the eraser a try. Well it worked! It only took off the black paint I wanted gone and not the pink paint that is on all her walls. Anyway, thanks to you I tried them. So thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's because Joie is the best kid ever. We've been over this! (Berkeley's the best kid ever now too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berkeley is such a cutie! I just love her cubby little belly. And Joie is such a good little sister. What a cute little family!

    ReplyDelete