Friday, May 1, 2009

too long...oops



It has been far too long since I updated my blog. Life just seems to get better and better every day. Andrew is done with school until July so we have been seeing so much of each other. He goes to work at 8 and gets home at 5 but I feel like we are spending more time together than we have since we got married. Joie is just growing like a weed. She is almost 8 months! She is crawling, standing up by her self, and starting to talk. She is so fun. I can't even imagine our family with out her!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! It was great seeing you the other day! Joie is such a doll! Also, you can totally see the numbers on your card and it wouldn't be hard for someone to get the info. and go crazy spending. Just so you know. Anyway, we need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! She is so adorable. I miss you guys. We'll have to get together this summer. My brother gets married tomorrow so things have been really crazy but it will soon calm down and we will have to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so stinkin cute! I love her. I also love how me and Matt are in the picture behind Andrew and Joie on the fridge! I'm very happy about that courtney!! haha

    ReplyDelete