Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Miss Joie






I just cannot believe how big she is getting! I am about to go out of town by myself for the first time since I had her and I am going to cry my eyes out having to leave her for 4 days! Fortunately she likes Daddy best so she probably wont even notice I'm gone! I now have advice for any future mommies out there. When you have a baby, especially your first, everyone is going to try and tell you how you have to take care of your baby and what you are doing wrong. Don't listen to anyone! Once you are a mommy you will know how to care for your own child. As long as that baby is fed, warm, clean, and loved then they will be just fine. Just be the mommy you want to be and don't let anyone else get in the way of that.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed reading this blog post. ha Maybe me being a space cadet lately. I'm so glad that we were able to visit today and hopefully we'll be feeling good tomorrow and go walking with you and Steph tomorrow! By the way I LOVE the picture of her getting into your tampons. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i found you! after you said you checked blogs last night i thought i'd check to see if i could find you! i love your pics!

    ReplyDelete