Monday, March 9, 2009

sad

Oh my goodness, I am so sad! I was just watching the news and saw that the HBO show "Big Love" about polygamy is airing an episode where they are planning on showing everything that happens in the temple! I know that other people don't understand how sacred that is to us, but I just wish that people had respect for others beliefs. M. Russell Ballard and Robert D. Hales came out with a statement and said that members of the church should handle this situation simply by conducting ourselves with dignity and thoughtfulness so I guess thats what we will do!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that this has been leaked out and the world will know what goes on. It is so so so sad! I sure hope that people will be kind about what they hear or see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney!!! You made a blog! Hooray! You are now officially a "married" person. haha! We miss you guys and hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you made a blog! Email me your email and I'll invite you on to ours.

    lindseyhswan@gmail.com

    p.s. we still need to get together!

    ReplyDelete