Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Joie Lowie's first swim




Joie went swimming for the first time today. Although the pictures may not show it, she had a blast! She was just kicking her legs and splashing the water with her hands and laughing so hard! I just cannot believe how big she is getting. She will be 9 months next weeks and there are days I still don't feel like a mom. Although, I do finally understand what my mom tried to tell me my whole life. Even though we are so poor and our schedules are so crazy and hectic, I have never had so much fun. I never thought the highlight of my day would be sitting in the front yard on one of those cheap camping lawn chairs and talking to Andrew because the baby finally went to bed, or how excited I got because Joie learned to dance. I just want to spend everyday enjoy each moment because it really does just go by way too fast.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to take Bailey swimming. What a fun time. I love to swim so I cross my fingers that Bailey will too!

    ReplyDelete