Friday, March 6, 2009

half a year





So Joie will be 6 months on the 10th! I just can't even believe she is half a year old. She just grew up so fast and it is so bittersweet. Like I look at her and I sometime get sad because I don't even have a little baby anymore! She is a big baby now....but at the same time I absolutely adore watching her grow and learn. I love to watch her laugh and smile and fall in love with me and Andrew! So now what do I do? I really thought I wanted to wait until Joie was like 2 or 2 and half to have another but I miss having a tiny little baby that just wants to sleep in your arms and snuggle. I guess only time will tell.......

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! I can't believe she is going to be 6 months old. That would be awesome if you got pregnant again! Babies are wonderful! Now if only this one would get here. ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are the best! We need to get together again sometime...Lord of the Rings LIVES!

    ReplyDelete