Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New years

On New years eve we were really excited to go up to the roof and watch the fireworks from Disneyland. Unfortunately, about an hour before the fireworks, it got really overcast so you couldn't see the fireworks very well. So we went home and just enjoyed each others company and watched a bunch of super hero movies and ate milk duds and popcorn! Since the holiday was on a Saturday and Sunday every one got Monday off work too which worked out perfectly because it was a BEAUTIFUL day. It was 82 degrees so we decided to spend the whole day at the beach. It was a perfect day. We just all played together and ate snacks and enjoyed each others company.


While we were at the beach I just had one of those mommy moments. I was sitting up a little ways on the beach and watching Joie play in the water by herself. She was just splashing and laughing and every once in a while she would bring up a seashell to show me. I began to cry(just a little)watching my not so little baby. I wanted so badly to freeze time and just watch my babies play for forever. I love every day I spend with them and I love watching them grow but it's all gone by so fast that I know the next 17 years will be gone before I know it. I love watching my girls grow up I just wish they would do it a litte slower.

No comments:

Post a Comment