Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pony girl

Last night we were all winding down after dinner and we started getting ready for bedtime.  We had a little extra time so I asked Joie what she wanted to do.  She responded "I want to take pictures".  So I said "okay do you want me to take pictures of you?"  and she responded "no.  I want to take pictures of my ponies!!!".  Joie is OBSESSED with My Little Pony (weird right? a My Little Pony come back?).  There is a new My Little Pony cartoon and of course there is a ton of new merchandise too.  Everyone caught wind of her newest obsessed so for her birthday she got a lot of my little pony toys.  She has at least one pony with her every where we go including the bath and when she goes to bed.  So last night I helped her use my camera and helped her set up her Ponies and pose them for pictures.


So I'm sure you can only imagine how thrilled Joie was when I went to a pumpkin patch with my sister in law and her kids and she got to ride a real pony.



This ponies name was Shorty but Joie renamed him Pegasus.  She was petting him and kept screaming "Giddy up Pony".  It was pretty much the highlight of her entire life.  I am very aware how boring this post will seem to pretty much everyone however I find it so adorable to see the things that mychildren decide to become attached to.  I have never encouraged ponies or horses and they were never my thing when I was a little girl.  This is all just 100% Joie.

1 comment: