Sunday, February 6, 2011

One fortnight


This little girl is 2 weeks old today!



This little girl is pretty much the cutest big sister in the world



I took out one of her big totes full of toys for her to play with the other day and she found the hat, the purse, and the shoes and that was all she wanted to play with.  She is 100% girl.

Life has pretty much gone back to normal since the baby came.  Which means Andrew is gone at school and work for most of the day everyday and my girls and I just get to play.  I was so nervous that life was going to be so stressful and overwhelming and hard with two kids that I wouldn't even enjoy it but it has been AWESOME.  We definitely keep very busy but we are seriously having a blast!!


Don't mind that I'm in my robe...I just LOVE this little girl so much!

4 comments:

  1. You three girls are just SO gorgeous!! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so cute. Joie and Bailey would get a long great. So girly. I love it!!

    P.S. Where is your robe from? I can never find a robe that isn't so dang puffy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :):) i love you all so very very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome! I am SO glad to hear things are going so well. It gives me a little hope that whenever we have another baby it wont be as crazy as i am nervous it will be.

    ReplyDelete