Friday, January 28, 2011

Berkeley Elizabeth Low

Well folks I don't have some crazy dramatic birth story to share...sorry to disappoint.  I had both of my children by cesarean section (I won't bore you/gross you out with the details of why I have to have c sections) so Berkeley's arrival was very undramatic.  I walked myself right into the operating room and BOOM, 2 minutes after they started she was here!  She weighed 6 lbs 12 oz and was 17.5 inches long so she was pretty teeny.  She is seriously an angel and has been so much fun so far.

Berkeley is the sweetest baby ever.  I know I'm going to sound so sappy but this is definitely the best time of my life so far and I can't even imagine that it gets better then this.  It has been so amazing to watch my husband and daughter fall in love with this little baby.  I feel over whelmed with how much love I feel for my little family.  Life is loud and crazy and sweet and amazing!



This was the first time I held my little princess.  It was so fun to experience this part again.



This may have been the funnest part of having a second baby.  Joie was so excited to meet her baby sister which I'm sure you can tell from the pictures.

Happiest daddy ever.  People always ask me "does Andrew just want a little boy so badly now?"  and I'm sure he would love a little boy, but he tells me all the time how much he just loves having little girls.  He is the sweetest dad.


We were lucky to get visited by my sweet grandparents too.



I'm really not a fan at all of being photographed without my make up on but this moment of her snuggling me just needed to be captured because it was so sweet.  Goodness I love this little girl.

Ready to go home!



We are absolutely in love with her!!!

7 comments:

  1. You are beautiful - even without make-up. And your baby is so darling. I love the snuggling pictures. Congrats to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a little cutie! It's ok if your delivery isn't dramatic, that means it was really good! A lot of times dramatic = pain, so consider yourself lucky! I'm sure Joie is going to be such a good little sis! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Berkeley, Aunt Liz loves you SOOOO much! Court she is darling and thanks for the pictures. They make me feel a little closer even if I can't be there. She couldn't have been born into a better family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really is darling! Congrats once again! Hope your recovery is as quick and easy as possible! :) Enjoy your little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney you are the stinking cutest mom...and have the most beautiful babies! So glad she is here and I'm excited to meet this little babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am in awe at how darling all of these pictures are. Andrew and Court make prettttty babies!!! :) I love you guys! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so very sweet! Congratulations you guys!

    ReplyDelete