Tuesday, November 9, 2010

my girl

Oh how I love this sweet little face.  We have been having so much fun lately.  We have been playing with play doh, coloring on huge rolls of butcher paper, painting our nails, playing in the leaves, building (and destroying) humongous block towers, watching princess movies, baking lots of treats, and about a million other fun activities...but I know that no matter how much we play and how much attention I give her, her world is about to be turned upside down.  I know once the baby comes that I won't be able to give her the same attention that I give her now.  I just hope we can get in tons of playing time before the new arrival!


2 comments:

  1. I am kind of really in love with her.
    and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're such a sweet cute mom with an adorable little girl!! I miss you...lets do lunch soon

    ReplyDelete