Sunday, October 31, 2010

My little Minnie!

I couldn't resist the opportunity to put up a few pictures of Joie in her cute little Halloween costume.  She has been asking to wear it for weeks so when I finally told her it was Halloween she screamed "MINNIE DRESS" and wanted to put it on immediately.  She loved Halloween and loved Trick or Treating.  It's crazy to think I will be taking two little girls out trick or treating next year!


Although you may not be able to tell, she was so excited to be in her Minnie dress that she wouldn't hold still or pose for me to take a cute picture!  She just wanted to stand in front of the mirror and twirl.

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute I could just die! I sure love that little Minnie and her curls! We miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is way too much cuteness in these pictures!! What a cute little Minnie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looked darling at the ward party & so did you!

    ReplyDelete