Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pictures with my baby

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has experienced this, but I feel like since I have had Joie I am always the one behind the camera and I have only been in a handful of pictures in the past couple of years.  Now, this doesn't really bother me because I don't really enjoy being in pictures that much, but it did make me sad that I have almost no pictures of me with my baby girl.  So over my birthday this weekend I made Andrew take a few pictures of me and my Joie.  I may be the least photogenic person on earth and these pictures make me cringe but every mommy needs pictures with her babies!


We all went to Dippidee, my favorite cupcake place, for my birthday.  It was so fun and Yummy





3 comments:

  1. I totally disagree with you! You are very photogenic! Joie is adorable and you are so beautiful! They're great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! I haven't seen you forever! How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are precious! and i have that sweater! same color!! we're the same! :)

    ReplyDelete