Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our first christmas...just the three of us

What a lovely Holiday season! Our little angel just made our Christmas so much fun. I was kind of sad because this was the first Christmas I ever spent away from home but I realized that when I am with Andrew and Joie I am home. Watching Joie get so excited about the silliest little present was the best Christmas present I have ever received! I just hate that Christmas always comes and goes so quickly...I just hope I can keep that spirit of Christmas and the love it brings in my home all the way until NEXT Christmas.



Joie opening her Christmas Jamies



The only toy Joie cared about all day!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts Courtney! Also, Joie is ridiculously adorable! What a beautiful family. :) This was my first Christmas away from my parent's as well, and at first I was a little bit bummed, but then I realized that Christmas would be amazing as long as Jared and I were together. :) I love that someone else totally understands!

    ReplyDelete