Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lots of change!

I haven't posted in FOREVER!!  Things have been seriously CRAZY around here!

1.  We moved out of our house and moved in with our really good friends Josh and Whitney Larsen in Orem.  It pretty much is a non stop movie watching party and it has been the funnest 6 weeks ever!  Since I started working a few months ago we have been so so busy (hence no blog updates).  Andrew and I are both working a ton and Andrew is finishing up his last semester of school.  All of this work is in preparation for...

2.  We are moving!  We are leaving a week from Thursday and heading to Southern California.  Andrew got a job with a commercial construction company out there and we are so excited!  We sold our lease back in the end of April in preparation for the big move which is why we moved in with friends.  We are so excited to be embarking on a new adventure!

3.  My camera is BROKEN!!!  We have been saving pretty much all of our money for our move so I've put off buying a new camera but that is why we have basically no new pictures and all the new pictures are from my phone...sorry!  I promise I will purchase a new camera in about 2 weeks and a million pictures will be posted.

So between all of these things the Blog has kind of fallen to the back burner!  I swear as soon as we move and get settled a million updates will follow!


This was taken at Andrew's graduation back in April.  It was so exciting and I am so proud of him!




A couple weeks ago we gave Berkeley girl solids for the first time.  She pretty much hated it at first but she is doing much better now.  A lot of it still ends up on her bib but she opens her mouth in anticipation when she sees the spoon and gets very excited!

In case someone out there wasn't already VERY aware of this Joie is addicted to all things Zebra.  She insists on sleeping with her Zebra blanket, pillow pet, and slippers.  Its pretty darling


This is my darling baby just laying out side and looking like she is day dreaming.  I just want to eat her cheeks!!


and this is my little sweety just laughing away in the bath!!

I promise new updates will happen as soon as we move and settle down a little!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! What part of Southern calif?

    I wish we stilled lived there. I am so jealous! You will love it.

    Cute baby girls!

    ReplyDelete