Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Joie turned 2

I am a few weeks late on this post but my little angel turned 2 on September 10th.  She is getting SO big and cracks me up all the time with the hilarious things she has to say!  Right now Minnie Mouse is the love of her life (which tugs my heart strings a little because thats exactly how I was when I was her age).  We are having such a blast playing together every day and just doing girl stuff.  I'm not going to lie, we think she is pretty darn cute!



Every time we get out of the bath Joie wants me to put product in her hair and blow dry it.  So one day I decided to straighten it and she thought it was the coolest thing ever.  She just kept saying over and over "I'm pretty momma, I'm pretty"


4 comments:

  1. That means my little one is going to be two! How has time passed us so fast!

    She is so darling! I wished we lived closer so we could all play all the time. I am waiting for Bailey's hair to be as long in the front as the back. I just don't have the heart to cut it, so for now it's just a mullet! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so darling, I can't believe she's 2 already! And congrats on baby #2, that is soo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Little Joie!! And CONGRATULATIONS on your next little girl on the way! So exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's darling! Looks so much like you court

    ReplyDelete