Monday, March 1, 2010

For my friends!

This is for all of you!  I have the best friends in the entire world!  I'm sure I don't express all my love and gratitude enough but this is the prayer I constantly have in my heart for all of you!

I said a prayer for you today
and I know God must have heard

I felt the answer in my heart
Although He spoke no word.

I didn't ask for wealth or fame,
I knew you wouldn't mind.

I asked Him to send treasures
Of a far more lasting kind.

I asked that He'd be near you
At the start of each new day,

To grand you health and blessings
And friends to share your way.

I asked for happiness for you
In all things great and small,

But it was for His loving care
I prayed the most of all!

3 comments:

  1. very cute poem and very cute new page!!

    HOpe everything is going great for you and I figured out how to round brush my hair! haha. Hope to see yall soon. Love yall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! My mom has this in our house and I was reading it yesterday! :)
    LOVE YOU GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Courtney! :) Thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete